Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Office 365 for Education Webinar
Thursday, 18 October 2012 from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM (EST)
Want to know what hundreds of schools in Australia are doing right now?
They’re moving to the cloud. Why? Because they see the value in using technology to help achieve learning outcomes.
To make it easy for schools to provide the best environment possible for students and staff, Microsoft offers a free cloud solution called Microsoft Office 365 for Education. As a baseline, the free subscription offers:
- Email, calendaring and web conferencing;
- Online access to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote;
- Public websites and team intranets;
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime with 24x7 access;
- Enterprise grade security including premium antivirus and configurable anti-spam filtering;
- Live 24x7 IT level phone support.
To allow schools to extend the use of the cloud beyond the free offering, for a few dollars per month per user, schools can access:
- Unlimited email storage and archiving;
- A full subscription to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote;
- A complete PBX replacement using Microsoft Lync.
Join us for a 30 minute webinar as Microsoft cloud specialist Stuart Moore introduces you to Microsoft Office 365 for Education and shows you how Australian schools are using this free technology to:
- Save around 20% of physical data storage and power costs;
- Keep teachers, support staff, students and parents connected;
- Assist with improving curriculum delivery to achieve learning outcomes.
Generation-e is the authority in unified communications.
Combining deep expertise and experience in voice, data and video technologies, Generation-e creates location independence so people can engage in new ways that defy the boundaries of distance, cost and time.
Generation-e puts customers at the centre of all of its operations and understands the vital need of delivering the most open, flexible, future-ready solutions that seamlessly work with the complex technology realities of today’s business landscape. For more information, visit www.generation-e.com.au.